Terms and Conditions:
Terms and conditions for WeRepair Glasgow Ltd are as followed. If you continue to
browse and use our website or accept any in store services offered, you are
agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of
relationship. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do
not use our services.
The term WeRepair Glasgow Ltd ‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ or ‘WeRepair’ refers to the
company whose registered office is 114 Byres Road, Glasgow, G12 8TB. The term
‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our terms.
* The content of the pages of the website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Your use of any information or materials on the website or in store is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our services meet your specific requirements.
* Our website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* Your use of our services and any dispute arising out of such use of them is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
1. Repairs are carried out at the owners risk and WeRepair Glasgow Ltd cannot be liable for any underlying pre-existing faults that manifest as a result of a repair being carried out, All faults on the item must be made clear before repair commences as we will not be held responsible for item faults we are not told about at the time of booking in the repair, Once you agree to leave the device with us you are agreeing to these conditions completely.
2. Liquid damage repairs carry no warranty whatsoever and require payment up front, successful or not.
SOME LIQUID DAMAGED PHONES APPEAR TO BE WORKING, THIS IS DUE TO CORROSION ON THE COMPONENTS ‘RESISTORS) WHEN THE COMPONENTS ‘RESISTORS) ARE SHORTING TOGETHER, THE ENGINEER CLEANS THE BOARD IT MAY REMOVE THE SHORT CIRCUIT AND MAY RESULT IN THE HANDSET NO LONGER POWERING UP AT ALL. MOST MOBILE PHONE MANUFACTURERS DO NOT ENTERTAIN ANY FORM OF REPAIR ON LIQUID DAMAGED HANDSETS.
3. Warranty on parts ruled as defective up until 90 days after the date service was purchased. Warranty
only valid on part(s) replaced during original service. No warranty on water damaged devices, jailbroken devices, rooted devices, and devices poorly repaired previously by someone else other than “WeRepair.”. No refunds on water damage repair service due to the amount of labor “WeRepair.” invests into the attempted repair of a device. “WeRepair.” does not guarantee that a device is repairable. Repair refunds must be requested within 7 days of part purchase date. Refund will be issued once item is received back at “WeRepair” and replacement parts are removed. Parts must be in original condition without marks or other damage. Any and all refunds are subject to a service charge to cover time spent on original repair. Refunds are not always available for some repairs due to the the type of repair carried out, because of this all refunds are subject to engineers approval.
4. WeRepair Glasgow Ltd does not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss
of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third
parties arising out of the use WeRepair Glasgow Ltd services for any products or services
purchased from WeRepair Glasgow Ltd.
4.1 Any data or information that you may have stored on the Equipment shall remain your sole
responsibility and we accept no liability for loss or corruption of such data. It is your
responsibility to keep a backup of any such data.
5. We shall notify you when the Equipment has been repaired or is un-repairable and once the
equipment is ready for collection. If you do not collect the Equipment within 90 days, we
will dispose of the Equipment. Any sum obtained on disposal will be used to meet any
unpaid estimate or repair charges you are liable to pay and any remaining balance will be
sent to you or will remain payable by you accordingly.
6. No contract for the repair of any device will exist between you and WeRepair Glasgow Ltd unless
WeRepair Glasgow Ltd accepts your repair by way of an e-mail confirmation.
7.1 That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed to have been effectively
communicated to you at the time WeRepair Glasgow Ltd sends the e-mail to you ‘whether or not you
receive that e-mail). It is the customers’ responsibility to provide the correct information on booking.
7.2 This confirmatory e-mail will contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in
from time to time when necessary.
7. WeRepair Glasgow Ltd will not pass on your personal details to any third party unless permission is
given during booking of you repair.
8. You undertake that all details you provide to WeRepair Glasgow Ltd for the purpose of ordering or
purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and
that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
9.1 If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform WeRepair
Glasgow Ltd as soon as possible.
You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by contacting the relevant
WeRepair Glasgow Ltd store during normal office hours, any request to cancel a repair after processing is subject to a cancelation fee equal to that of the engineers time spent on the device if any.
This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, WeRepair
Glasgow Ltd do not exclude or limit any liability for ‘a) personal injury ‘including sickness and death) where such injury results from WeRepair Glasgow Ltd negligence or wilful default, or that of WeRepair Glasgow Ltd employees, agents or subcontractors or ‘b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
WeRepair Glasgow Ltd does not accept liability ‘except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
WeRepair Glasgow Ltd will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as possible after being notified of them.
WeRepair Glasgow Ltd will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the
product in the condition originally presented to us. Any replacement will be in a “like for like” condition and will not be new.
Processing of orders.
Credit and Debit cards are debited upon completion of the repair from WeRepair Glasgow Ltd. All prices include sales taxes ‘where applicable) unless otherwise stated. Shipping is charged on a weight basis, and can be altered at any time without notice.
WeRepair Glasgow Ltd aim to repair and arrange collection or shipment of all completed items within 5
business days of receiving your order and device. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers and your order can take up to 10 days if we need to order a part in. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate.
The period stated within which you can collect or receive your repair is approximate. Repairs sent by post will be sent to the address given by you in your order. WeRepair do not take liability for items lost in the post, any such claims must be made to the courier exclusivly.
From time to time WeRepair Glasgow Ltd may engage a 3rd party to fulfil orders, a contract for the sale of these products will be made between the 3rd party supplier and yourself. You will be notified of this when this is the case.
Please note that when shipping products from outside the UK mainland shipping times may be significantly longer. Please check with your courier for estimates.
It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
WeRepair Glasgow Ltd may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the website. When WeRepair Glasgow Ltd does so, WeRepair Glasgow Ltd will mention the fact on our home page (www.werepairglasgow.com). All purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms.
These terms and conditions shall apply when WeRepair Glasgow Ltd accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has received the device for repair. They shall supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations ‘except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your repair, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between WeRepair Glasgow Ltd and you relating to your purchase.
WeRepair Glasgow Ltd advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your
order has been accepted by WeRepair Glasgow Ltd.
You are advised to read ‘and are responsible for reading) all information on this fully.
If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other
These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of the United Kingdom, and will be held up to the fullest
extent of the law.
These terms and conditions are directly copied from out terms and condition pdf which is available here: PDF